Terms & Privacy
The term ‘Love Vegan Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Love Vegan Ltd, PO Box 10733, Nottingham, NG5 OJY. Our company registration number is 11584805 - Registered in England and Wales.
• The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
B. Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
• information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
• information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
• information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
• information that you enter when you create a profile on our website—for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies,
educational details, and employment details;
• information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
• information that you enter while using the services on our website;
• information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
• information relating to anything you purchase, services you use, or transactions you make through our website, which includes your name, address, telephone number, email
address, and credit card details;
• information that you post to our website with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username, profile pictures, and the content of your posts;
• information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
• any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy
C. Using your personal information:
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
• administering our website and business;
• personalizing our website for you;
• enabling your use of the services available on our website;
• sending you goods purchased through our website;
• supplying services purchased through our website;
• sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you;
• sending you non-marketing commercial communications;
• sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
• sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
• sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or,
where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
• providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
• dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website;
• keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
• verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring private messages sent through our website private messaging
• other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Your privacy settings can be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and can be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
D. Disclosing personal information:
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
• in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
• to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
• to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such
court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. Security of your personal information:
• We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
• We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
• All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
• You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
• You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
Please also note:
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.